Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Resurfacing...

I have so much to report.

Last July, Ann and I moved to Washington, DC. We now live in the far northeast corner of Capitol Hill on a quiet section of F Street NE.

We moved so that I could take up the position of Director of the Big Box Collaborative, an alliance of groups battling Wal-Mart and the "big box" retail stores. The first shareholder resolution that I ever filed was at Wal-Mart back in 1992. It's interesting how my work has turned full circle.

I miss Boston badly.

There's more to follow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Duncan Borrowman said...

Sorry to have read about your fathers sad death. I haven't seen him for a few years, but our paths crossed a lot in the 1990s.
Duncan Borrowman

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home