Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hear Me Roar

Yesterday I updated my blog for the first in several months.

Just a few hours later, I received an email from Chicago Public Radio asking me to talk about the campaigns by the US Campaign for Burma to force corporations out of Burma.

Over the past ten years, I have been interviewed several times by Jerome McDonnell for his show, Worldview. But the show had lost track of me since my move to Washington, DC. Fortunately a web search by a Worldview producer turned up this blog and my current email address.

Check out the January 24 edition of Worldview on Chicago Public Radio here.

Make sure you listen to the segment with Katie Redford and Ka Hsaw Wa of EarthRights International about their lawsuit Unocal for its complicity in human rights abuses in Burma.

I'm very glad I finally posted an update to my blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger globedoc said...

My sincerest condolensces (though very late ones) for your father's passing. He must have been quite an amazing man.
Hope you're doing well, hope his memory shines in all the hearts who knew him.
{{hugs}}

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home