Friday, April 15, 2005

No Surprise

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Your expected outcome:

Liberal Democrat


Your actual outcome:



Labour -14
Conservative -71
Liberal Democrat 90
UK Independence Party -26
Green 12


You should vote: Liberal Democrat

The LibDems take a strong stand against tax cuts and a strong one in favour of public services: they would make long-term residential care for the elderly free across the UK, and scrap university tuition fees. They are in favour of a ban on smoking in public places, but would relax laws on cannabis. They propose to change vehicle taxation to be based on usage rather than ownership.

Take the test at Who Should You Vote For

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My score:
Who should I vote for?
Your expected outcome:
UK Independence Party



Your actual outcome:


Labour 2
Conservative 2
Liberal Democrat -4
UK Independence Party 26
Green 10


Who am I?

10:43 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

So who are you?

I can tell from referrer logs that you accessed my blog with your XO Communications account after googling my name.

Assuming that you filled out the political quiz honestly, I had thought you were Marc Whinston, one of my most frequent readers. But I assume he accesses my blog from his work account. (I often find his employer's IP access in my log.) Marc did read this comment a few hours later. But he didn't add a comment of his own at that time.

So I'm quite stumped at this point. You must know me because you googled my name.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Derry and I both got LibDem too, and both got Green as our second. But we didn't link from yr page... we found it on our ownsome :)

Rebecca

(I did just google to find yr blog cos I'm using a weird browser tho).

8:23 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Now I'm wondering if the anonymous commentator is Beth, my old friend from my Pace University MBA program days.

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Marc Whinston said...

No, it wasn't me, though, yes, I do stop by occasionally, and yes, from work. Gotta know what the people you disagree with are saying...

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Marc Whinston said...

Let me rephrase the end of that. It should have been "I gotta know what the people I disagree with are saying..."

9:49 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Ann sister's husband, Rob, confessed yesterday to the original comment. What threw me off was that he received such a high Green Party score.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home