Monday, February 21, 2005

Technically Challenged

In the parking lot of Brooks Pharmacy in Davis Square, Ann noticed a car from Maine bearing a "Republicans for Voldemort" bumper sticker.

For once I wasn't carrying my PDA so Ann snapped it with hers. She beamed the photo to my PDA but I can't seem to transfer the picture to my computer. The picture is on my PDA. However, when I resync my PDA with my computer, it doesn't tranfer over with all my other photos. It's probably time for me to read the troubleshooting guide or post a plaintive cry for help on the Palm Zire 72 users chat-board.

In any case, I googled "Republicans for Voldemort" and quickly discovered that the stickers have been all the rage for many months. You can buy a 5 pack of the stickers, a messenger bag or even a babydoll t.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home