Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Ending Radio Silence

Is it really a month since I last blogged?

In the past few weeks, my travel schedule has been brutal. I've flown to Mexico City and Denver for conferences and to Austin, Texas, for a wedding. After two more quick trips to Chicago and New York City, I'm done for the year. I'm grateful that I won't see the inside of an airport throughout the entire month of December.

In the interim, I have also been nominated as a candidate for the board of Amnesty International USA. I had been asked last year but I turned it down. This year I decided that I was crazy enough to accept. I face an election next year where I will be one of 12-15 candidates for seven board seats. You will all hear much more about this in the coming months.

In the meantime, here's a photo of the scenery outside the conference center in Colorado. What little I saw of the outdoors was in snatches as I shuttled from hotel to conference center. Next time I must remember to take a few extra days after the conference to relax and explore.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home