Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Birthday Gifts

For my birthday dinner, I asked Ann to surprise me by taking me to a new fancy restaurant.

So Ann met me after work and took me to Harvest in Harvard Square. There we ordered exactly the same meal. We had seared scallops with beans as an appetizer, wild salmon with green beans as an entree, and, of course, the chocolate dessert. After Ann told the server that it was my 40th, he made sure that my dessert plate included "happy birthday" etched in chocolate syrup.

Ann also bought me a new Palm PDA. It's a distinct upgrade from my ancient Casio. Not only will it connect easily with my contacts and schedule at work, it also contains a digital camera.

Expect more timely pictures on my blog in future....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home