Monday, January 26, 2004

Sitting Pretty

My political predictions of April 9 are looking good.

For those you can't be bothered to check the entry, I predicted no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. I also ventured that Howard Dean's campaign would collapse and Edwards would beat Bush. Let's see if the New Hampshire primary results tomorrow confirm my prognostication.

While that's my prediction, I'm not really favoring any particular Democratic candidate. Like the voters in Iowa, I want a Democratic candidate who can beat Bush. I also want a Democratic campaign with enough breadth to sweep the House and Senate too.

I'm not contributing any time or money to any Democratic campaign for the nomination. I'm saving my money to for attacks on the Republicans in the general. My first three-figure check to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is ready for me to mail tomorrow.

The Republicans have to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home