Friday, December 12, 2003

The Giving Season

Ann's birthday is December 23rd. I'm going to buy her a present for Christmas as well as one for her birthday. Why penalize people just because their parents got frisky in late March?

The birthday gift is some serious pampering. After a good brunch at a place yet to be determined, we're off to the Linear Aveda salon on Boylston Street where Ann can be girly and I can be metrosexual. I just booked a full afternoon program that includes a facial, a manicure, a pedicure as well as an hour's massage...for both of us.

Neither of has had either set of nails done. I've never had a facial. It should be an interesting new experience for both of us.

For Christmas I've proposed going shopping together. That way we can enjoy each other's company as we each pick out something we really like and then not pay for it. It sounds ideal to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home