Sunday, October 05, 2003

Separation

Ann came back from Russia on October 1st. I surprised her at baggage claim and helped her haul the luggage over to a waiting taxi. It was great just to hold her again.

After just two days together I flew to Britain for a week of meetings at Oxfam's world headquarters in Oxford.

When I return, Ann will have just left for Cambodia for two and a half weeks.

When she returns from Cambodia, we have a week together before I leave for Lima. When I return from Peru, We have two days before I fly to Los Angeles to speak at a Business for Social Responsibility conference.

It won't be until November 15th - and four continents later - that we will start to have more than an uninterrupted week together.

It's tough life being part of the jet set.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home