Friday, October 17, 2003

Is This Thing On?

Let me try an experiment.

I will be out next Wednesday night. I can't figure out how to use Ann's VCR. I can't even find the remote. Emailing her for instructions while she's in Cambodia seems a bit desperate.

But I do want to see the new Angel episode that airs on October 22.

I know that several people read this blog every day. Many find it through googling. But a good many are just tuning in directly. I'm curious as to who you are.

Here's the deal. If you're reading this, please consider sending me a tape of the Angel episode. We can discuss later how I can return the favor.

Just email me at the address above and let me know if you can help.

I wonder if I'll receive a response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home