Monday, April 21, 2003

Epiphany

This past week I realized something important about myself; I am happier and more grounded than at any other time in my life.

This weekend has been no exception. I'm visiting old friends whom I haven't seen for several months. Yesterday, I walked up from Penn Station, across Central Park and over to the Upper West Side. On the walk back, I took several pictures of old Manhattan haunts of mine that I will turn into into a travelogue.

Work at Oxfam America just rocks right now. My church is not just a deep form of emotional and spiritual support for me, it is also a lively community of friends who are fellow movers and seekers. I am blessed with friends whom I help and whom I let help me.

Life just makes such sense to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home