Thursday, April 24, 2003

As I Was Saying...

I'm trying hard right now to break exercise into my daily routine. It's difficult although I power-walked with hand-weights around the Arboretum this morning and it felt great.

I might try joining a gym for the encouragement. Friends recommend one close to work to make it easier to go routinely. I must ask around Oxfam for recommendations.

However, I was quite tongue-in-cheek when I blogged earlier this week about doing a triathlon. A lot of my blog is semi-satirical; I'm not even sure sometimes when I'm completely serious.

But I'd love to do some long walks with a friend or two. Would anyone in Boston care to walk with me the length of the Emerald Necklace from the Common to Franklin Park Zoo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home