Sunday, March 30, 2003

Maybe I'm Just A Frat Boy Too...

The peace march picture from my previous blog post I took from this website. It's full of pictures that capture much of the creativity and joyfulness of the marchers.

Of course, when I saw my friends in one the pictures, I couldn't resist sending them to the URL with the following message.

==============================

Subject: Urgent Message From Homeland Security

Dear Mr. [last name deleted] & Ms. [last name deleted]:

Due to a traitorous amendment to the Patriot Act I by Ted Kennedy and other Commie-terrorist-Democratic operatives in the Senate, I am legally obliged to inform you that the following picture of you two demonstrator/traitors is now lodged in the intelligence files of the Fatherland, oops sorry, Homeland Security Department.

We are watching you. Watch what you say. Watch what you do.

Ein Reich, ein Volk, ein Ashcroft!

Patriotically yours,

From All the Friendly Folk at Your Homeland Security Department

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Soundtrack: Blondie "Best of..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home